Monday 5 November 2012

Getting to know me

Hello again ladies! I am proud to annouce I now have an impressive 20 followers! (well its impressive to me in under a week) I'm still finding my feet so please do bare with me and keep your comments and hints coming- I really appreciate all your help and support :)
So tonight, after returning from watchng a fireworks display, Ive been having a play around to try and get familiarsed with this blogging world- its very dauting for me!!
Since starting my blog last week I have signed up for 'Secret Santa for Bloggers' - a post I saw by Vicki Higham. I just though this was such a fantastic idea and I couldnt wait to enter! After becoming recently single (get the violins out), and my present from my parents being a holiday to Benidorm, the thought of waking up christmas morning with NO PRESENTS was very bleak and miserable. But when I saw this post I must admit I got a little excited that I could recieve a surprise gift. The idea is you will get paired up with another blogger who has signed up and by reading their blog and getting to know them, send them a gift you think they will like. Now as I have only just set up this blog anyone would struggle to 'get to know me' so here I am writing a post to help you do just that....


  • I love to read all blogs about beauty and fashion- I openly admit I'm clueless in these areas so I love being able to get tips on beauty products and what clothes are in fashion by those who are in the know!
  •  I love to dance and attend a dance school, run by my friend, where we take part in local competitions every summer and an annual winter show. (expect to see some posts about dancing in the future)
  • I love going out with my best friends- a wild bunch! Sometimes I definately drink a little more than acceptable but hell you only life once as the saying goes!
  • I love to read novels and autobiographys. Some of my favourites include; Harry Potter, Twilight, 50 Shades, Katie Price's autobiogprahys to name a few. A few new books I would love to get my hands on would include: autobigoraphys of Tulisa and Cheryl, and the new novel by JK Rowling. (not hinting...honest)
  • I'm completely Harry Potter obsessed- like seriously! I have a whole display cabinet at home filled with books, dvds, bluerays, photos from when I visited Harry Potter studios in London, a wand and a chocolate frog all the way from Florida! Oh and I have a deathly hallows keyring! I even dressed up to go to the cinema for the last movie in Harry Glasses, a home made tshirt and writing all over my face! Yes- I really am THAT sad! But I dont care :)



  • I hope all my followers/readers can find this post useful to get to know me a little better, and that whoever gets me in secret santa gets a little idea of perhaps what to get me :)
    If like me, you think secret santa is a brilliant idea then just click on Vicki's link below and follow her instructions. Happy Christmas ;)
    Emma xxxxx


    http://alifeofgeekery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/secret-santa-for-bloggers.html

    2 comments:

    1. Congratualtions on your blogging thats great! I've been doing it for a few months and don't have 20 yet!

      Take a look at my blog and follow :)

      www.jadoreik.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, you can find it on my blog. I didn't know your Twitter so I thought I'd just leave a comment. :)

      ReplyDelete